Sunday, June 22, 2014

Vintage Blue/Green Cabinet

Vintage. Beautiful.
There's no any other way if you ask me.
 
 
 
This is a beautiful vintage cabinet with all the original hardware. It has a glass door with a wooden detail on the top front, two shelves inside and a long bottom drawer for additional storage. Perfection.
 
 
What I really liked about this piece was all the details. I had in mind to bring that detail to attention even more, with color choices and distressing.
For the hardware, I chose antique gold, rub and buff product.
 
 
And for the body, I chose Lime Green(first coat) and light blue, Hycolin Blue, milk paints by General Finishes. After that I did some distressing all over and put glaze in Van Dyke , also by General Finishes.
 
 
The back of the inside is covered with fabric in coordinating colors and design , just for fun detail and that extra special touch.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think it turned out beautiful.
 
Head over to my shop if interested.
 
Here's the before just for fun.
 
 
Until next time,
Enjoy your vintage collection.
Roza
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment