Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Modern Blue Tables

 
 
I love the color on these two tables. I have a set of two. Not very often do I come by a set of furniture. It's always one forgotten piece of furniture.
My husband found these two at an auction and brought them home for me.


I finished them with dark blue paint, coordinating the blue color on the wrapping paper . The wrapping paper is put on the drawers with modpodge.
The result is simple yet sophisticated.


To emphasize the silver on the paper and the hardware, I detailed the bottom of the legs as well, which makes these tables look like they are wearing high heels. Well now, that is just lovely for ladies like this.

 
I can see the tables in a bedroom or by a sofa in a living room or anywhere where a little punch of color is needed .
 
 
 
Drawers are lined with the same paper for clean look.


 
 



I have them listed on my  Etsy Shop if interested.

Here's the before, just for fun.

 
 

Until next time my friends,
Enjoy your junktiques,
Roza

No comments:

Post a Comment