Thursday, August 21, 2014

'Lil Table

I go to auctions.
 I find treasures.
 I find books and forgotten furniture.
 I find memories.
I find history not written in a book.
 I find past for the future.
 No wonder it's addictive.
 
This time I found a little table and gave it a new life and was lucky enough to sell it to a friend to be enjoyed for a long time from now.
 


I used my favorite color of soft blue, Persian Blue by General Finishes, milk paint, and distressed the details on the body to show some of the wood tones and white primer. Tasteful and pretty.





The detail under the drawers are hand painted with Antique Gold , Rub-n-buff product.




Now that's worth  cup of coffee with a smile.

The before just for fun
 
 
Until next time my friends,
Enjoy your junktiques.
 
Roza
 

No comments:

Post a Comment